16th December 2017, 11:31 PM
Suraj2192

Courses related to Quantity Surveying and their fees? Where one can get job as a Fresher or Trainee?

I have completed my degree in civil engineering. I have a year of site experience. Now I am planning to get into quantity surveying, so I want to know the various courses and their fees. I also want to know where can I get a job as a fresher or trainee in quantity surveying, because companies are only hiring experienced people.Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?
  2. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil?
  3. Is it possible that I can do M.Sc in Quantity Surveying Abroad?
  4. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  5. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  6. How much is the training period of direct recruited J.E Civil and J.E quantity surveying
  7. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  8. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course
  9. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  11. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  12. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Estimating & Quantity Surveying - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of core companies for EIE fresher in India after completion of the course?
  14. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  15. How to get admission in correspondence diploma in mining and mine surveying on the basis of ITI in surveying?
  16. Which is between MCA and MBA?
  17. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  18. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
27th December 2017, 04:58 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Courses related to Quantity Surveying and their fees? Where one can get job as a Fresher or Trainee?

There are several Institute which are offering the quantity surveying certificate courses

1. Badhani Quantity Surveying Institute
2. National Institute Of Construction Management ( NICMAR) , Pune & Mumbai
3. L& T Institute Of Project Management,Vadodara
4. The Institution Of Surveyors , Delhi
5. RQSTPL – Quantity Survey Course, Delhi
6. EDGE CONSULT ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS

Duration Of Course - 3- 4 months

Fees- i. Between Rs. 15,00 to 35,000

In addition to above NICMAR also offering the one years ( three trimester ) course for the Quantity Suveyors Contract management. Fees for the course is Rs. 60,000/-.

To search the job opportunities you can search the job on various job searching sites such as Naukari , Times & Linknd in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?