29th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?

Respected Mam/Sir,
I am studying in final year BE(electronics and communication engineering) .Im intersted in doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore. Please can u say me the procedure and fee structure. Can someone please take some time to answer me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI? What is the fee structure for doing the internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  9. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. Procedure of paid or unpaid internship at BEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship training at BEI Bangalore
  12. How to apply for summer internship in BEL? Information related to fee structure?
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
6th September 2017, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?

You have to write a cover letter mentioning about the details of your internship. Get a permission letter from your college and send it along with your resume and the letter to the HR department of BEL. They will respond to your request within a few days and then you have to visit them to complete the selection procedure as guided by them. The fees for internship may range between Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 4000/- per month.

BEL Contact: BEL, Industrial Development Area, Mallapur, Secunderabad, Telangana 500076

Web : (bel-india.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?