12th October 2011, 03:34 PM
A K T

After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?

Hello,
i want to ask you that what can i do after doing MA in Clinical psychology?
i want to be a clinical psychologist and do not know what type of courses should i do and from where to establish my self at a good position , also tell me the fee structure of related institutions and tell me its opportunity and future.

Thanking you
Archana

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  3. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  5. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  6. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  7. Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?
  8. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  11. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  14. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  15. Syllabus and previous years questions related to Ph.D in clinical psychology?
  16. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours? -- [New]
  18. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
5th April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?

IS it eligible for a B.Sc (chemistry,zoology,botany) student to go for a M.A. in Psychology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?