22nd July 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?

In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  4. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  9. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  10. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  12. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  13. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  14. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  16. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
9th April 2011, 08:32 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?

There are many companies offering internship for Electronics and Communication Graduates.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-
ISRO,DRDO,BHEL,Bharati Airtel,NTPC,Infosys,TCS,Videocon..etc.

If you wish to go through the training process in core companies then it will be better that you contact the college authorities.

Only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to o through the training procedure in DRDO,ISRO.Hence,its better that you contact the Company Officials through your College Head

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.You need to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.
9th April 2011, 10:06 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?

Most of the electronics engineering students now opt for a career in software engineering. In that case you can target for software companies like TCS, Wipro and so on. But only a few software companies allow students to have summer projects in live implementations. If you are looking for a career in electronics then target firms like HCL, Tata Elxi, IBM and so on. However there are some companies who accept payment from students and give training on different areas like embedded engineering and software design.
13th April 2011, 07:18 PM
devendergora

You can do internship in following companies:
ISRO,
DRDO,
BHEL,
NTPC,
BSNL,
MTNL
21st April 2011, 04:13 PM
sharivikram

You may do courses on Image Processing, Embedded System design, VLSI,...
15th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

after the training which type of job i can get?
12th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech CSE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?
31st March 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have to start my summer training in june.so when i have to submit a training letter in respective company
31st March 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of ece 3rd year.i want to know that bhel is the better option for summer training or i have to choose cetpa
31st March 2015, 10:23 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

If you want to get started your summer training in JUNE then you have to submit your training letter which is given by your collage had to be submitted before 20 days minimum because it can be that the limit of trainee seats company have could be full so they will not allow in that company and in such case you have to go in another company.

But is can also be the best that you can give your training letter to your concern person in any company and when you have to start your training they will allow you because there is a person now in the company who can take your responsibility and this is happening now in most of the companies so i think it will best to you.

And companies that can give you the training arae-

HCL

HP

Jindal power and energy

Jindal steels pvt.ltd.

Tata motors

Sujata electricals ltd.

Videocon

IDEA ecllular

BSNL

R.K. lites

Philips
31st March 2015, 03:38 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There are a plenty number of companies are there who provides training facility for the students of electronics and communication engineering.Training is a very necessary program for the 3rd year student.
Training is only the process which provides some practical knowledge to the student.If a student is not doing training it means he is not taking the practical knowledge.
Also training gives a lot of knowledge apart from the syllabus.
Both government and private companies are available for the students of electronics who used to provide training programme.Some of the government companies are as below:-

BSNL,BHEL,NTPC,RAILWAY,BEL,ALL INDIA RADIO,NPCIL,CEL.

Some of the private companies who used to provide training are as below:-

Micromax,
India Mart,
VLC infotech,
NFS,
Wipro.
HCL,
Intel,
Nokia,
Samsumg,
Lava,
QA infotech,
Values prospect,
Quantum,

The better option will be the government companies.Because you will get a better platform to learn new thing and to get sufficient knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?