15th March 2011, 12:30 AM
agneha

List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?

hello sir ,
I am an second year student ece . i wanted to do some sort of training in this summer . but reading ur threads i got a thought that doing just an training wont help me out and that is why i am asking you that this summer what should i do.i have already taken a two weeks training in
NHPC
and i am not interested to take training for name purpose. so please suggest me what to do this summer.
what are the courses which i can go ahead to??
please please do reply to mypost i am quite confused about it except the fact that i want to do a thing worth benefit.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  4. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  5. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  8. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  10. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  13. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  14. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?
  15. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

3rd April 2012, 06:28 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?

DEAR FRIEND,

COMPANIES THAT PROVIDING SUMMER CAMPS ARE:

1. Ennore Axles India Ltd

2. Infosys

3. Wipro

4. Accenture

5. TCS, etC

ALL THE BEST

19th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?

Plz suggest me trainng institute in delhi

30th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from elecronics and instrumentation engineering in btech 2nd year what i should do to start my project and for summer trainings.

31st December 2012, 10:04 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree-------------------

1. Ennore Axles India Ltd

2. Infosys

3. Wipro

4. Accenture

5. TCS, etC .

This should help
thank you

16th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
my daughter will finish the 1st year as electric engineer ( Alexandria university -Egypt ) and she asked me that she want to join an training firm in summer , so can you advise me where can i apply for her ,and what kind of courses will help for her future as electronic engineer .
i think she must start with ICDL , Auto cad, PLC, C sharp ............
also she want to be train on electronic measurements devices dealing with electronic board programming .
Thanks in advance for your cooperations
Regards
[email protected]

23rd August 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , I am 3rd year Y.D student so i have a lot of time to complete this summer training .plz help me for more information about summer traning.
[email protected]

18th November 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I'm doing m.tech bioinformatics from banasthali vidyapeeth from Jaipur,I' v to start one year training program from any reputed company as TCS,IBM,wipro etc.please suggest to me that how should I join training program.

11th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b tech 3 year in ee i want to do summer traning so please send me which company is best for this. my emai id is [email protected] .

26th February 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in ECE 3rd yr . Which company i should opt 4 training

5th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am doing graduation in BE in nagpur.i want to do training in big companies like wipro,infosys .so how can i do that training. and tell me the varoius courses
in electronics and telecomm branchwhich will be very beneficil in my future. please sir tell me as soon as possible

20th August 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

HAI SIR..........I AM DOING MY B.E CSE SECOND YEAR IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING WHICH IS IN THANJAVUR. I WOULD LIKE TO DO INTERNSHIP TRAINING IN REPUTED COMPANIES LIKE INFOSYS,WIBRO,TCS,IBM ETC..WHETHER SUCH COMPANIES WILL PROVIDE TRAINING FOR SECOND YEAR STUDENT? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY..THANK YOU SIR

24th July 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech in electrical, i am in second year what and where should i do my industrial training ...suggest me some companies which provide industrial training and also the criteria for doing so ...waiting for your reply or please mail me at [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?