8th April 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?

What is the syllabus for entrance test in mothers public school for commerce stream?

8th January 2015, 05:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?

There is basically no entrance exams conducted for for admission in XI-Commerce.

The entrance exam so conducted is only for Science students wanting to get admission in class XI-Science.

For a candidate wishing to take admission in XI-Commerce in Mothers Public School, should know the selection procedure. The selection procedure is mentioned below:

. Initial selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th.

. A PI(Personal Interview) session is conducted for the candidate in presence of the candidate's parents.

. Parental Interaction in PI plays a vital role in admission procedure.

Admission will be permitted strictly on the basis of class 10th marks and PI session.
31st March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?

I want to know my entrance test result 2016 for admission into class XI
My roll number is GS 1111
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?