31st March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?

What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel? I just want to study in residential school and wanted to know on the fees to check if I can join or not. Can you please provide me the details of the fees in various schools?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  2. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  5. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  6. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  7. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  8. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  10. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  11. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  12. Total fees including the hostel for B.Tech in Kalinga University?
  13. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  14. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the hostel fee to join medical including hostel fee of KIIT?
  16. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  17. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  18. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
5th April 2015, 03:49 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?

There are numerous residential schools for XI and XII in India.

Top residential school in India are :
  • The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
  • Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
  • Bishop Cotton School, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
  • Rishi Valley School, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
  • St. John’s International Residential School, Chennai
  • Sarala Birla Academy, Bangalore, Karnataka
  • The Scindia School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
  • The Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
  • St. Paul’s School, Darjeeling, West Bengal

Fee varies from schools to schools. Fee structure also depends on the Mess ans hostel facilities.
Approximate fee for the boarding school is about Rs.75,000/-.
Tution Fee : 30,000 approx
Hostel + Mess : 50,000 approx ( It varies with the type of facilities )

Please find the attachment for complete list of boarding schools in India.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Residential schools in India.docx(23.9 KB, 90 views)
25th December 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?

Availability Boardin facility in mothers public school for class 11th general science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?