15th May 2011, 11:14 PM
vaidhya007

When is the Tamilnadu State Teachers eligibility exam? From where to get information about the exam?

when is the tamilnadu state teachers eligliblity exam dates? where can i find d relevant information.thanks.

18th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Tamilnadu State Teachers eligibility exam? From where to get information about the exam?

i cannot get any information form you
31st May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Tamilnadu State Teachers eligibility exam? From where to get information about the exam?

when is tet exam in tamilnadu
2nd June 2011, 07:33 AM
vaidhya007

central teacher eligliblity test. in tn is june 26
1st July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

When is the Tamilnadu State Teachers eligibility exam? From where to get information about the exam?

p.suganthi
5th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Question When is the Tamilnadu State Teachers eligibility exam? From where to get information about the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidhya007 View Post
when is the tamilnadu state teachers eligliblity exam dates? where can i find d relevant information.thanks.
pls advise the teachers eligibility exams alerts
25th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR TET ?
2nd December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

when is tamil nadu teachers eligibility test?please tell me the syllabus?
1st February 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How many times we can write this tamil nadu teachers eligibility test?What is the purpose for this exam?why we need to write this test,please tell me the syllabus
4th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

when is Tamilnadu teachers eligibility exam?please tell me?
7th February 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam in tamil to be written for a hindi speaking lecturer for approval in colleges
14th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when is the tamilnadu teachers eligibility test ?please tell me the syllabus also.l
19th February 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i am completed b.ed .i want to write tamilnadu goverment teaching exams when is the exam&how can i prepare ?
20th February 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

when is the tamilnadu teachers eligibility test ?please tell me the syllabus also.l

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-tamilnadu-state-teachers-eligibility-exam-where-get-information-about-exam-164775.html#ixzz1mvKJAWcN
21st February 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

where the exam forms distribution?
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-tamilnadu-state-teachers-eligibility-exam-where-get-information-about-exam-164775.html#ixzz1n1WKwwrzen is the
24th February 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

tell me the syllabus for tamiol nadu tet exam in 2012
1st March 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

im an english major student , for tet i have to write both the language papers in english or have to choose tamil as one language?
5th March 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the status of Tamilnadu Govt Teachers Eligibility Test? and when it start?, what is the syllabus?, where we will get?, give some clear ideas about this.
3rd April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

p.suganthi

Important Dates:
Commencement of Sale of Application Forms: 22-03-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04.04.2012 5.30 p.m.
Date of Written Examination-Paper I: 03.06.2012 (F.N.)
Date of Written Examination-Paper-II: 03.06.2012 (A.N.)

For more details like age limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply and eligibility Criteria of TNTET 2012 is available at below link…

More details pl visit following link:
http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2012/08032012/Prospectus.pdf

Regards,
Rajasekar.M
28th April 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

when is the teachers eligibility exam in tamilnadu?
28th April 2012, 10:18 AM
karthik_iry2k

when is the tamilnadu state teachers eligliblity exam?
28th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether the tet exam date is postponded?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?