3rd February 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?

Hi sir,
I am 3\4 chemical engineering & I want to do summer internship though I am preparing for gate to REPLY; [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  8. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  11. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  12. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  13. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  14. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  17. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  18. Is Chemical engineering students eligible to do summer internship in BHEL
4th February 2016, 12:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?

Being a third year candidate you are definitely eligible for applying internship in any chemical company. Chemical engineering is one of the most trending stream and has good scope in the market. There are many well reputed companies like 'Ace Engineering & Chemicals', AARTI INDUSTRIES LIMITED, ALKYL AMINES CHEMICALS LTD etc in which you can apply for the internship. For applying internship you have to send your request to the HR of the company. After going through the selection policy of the company you can start your internship.
As you are preparing for GATE, so my suggestion to you is that score as much as you can in your GATE exam and after getting your GATE score you can apply for the job in the same company in which you pursued your internship(If any vacancy there).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?