19th July 2011, 03:36 PM
SARANG PRAKASH PATIL

Criteria to join RTO after Mechanical Engineering? Dates of the exam? Are there any posts for BSc holders?

Hello sir,i am a mech engg & i want to be an rto. What is the criteria? What are the dates of exam & are there any posts for b.sc holders

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which documents are required for RTO exam? Eligibility criteria for RTO exam?
  4. Can I appear for RTO exam after completing degree in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  7. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  8. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Can I give RTO exam after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  10. What is the criteria for RTO exam? I have completed B.E mechanical degree
  11. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  13. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  15. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. What is the procedure followed to become an RTO?
  17. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
16th September 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to join RTO after Mechanical Engineering? Dates of the exam? Are there any posts for BSc holders?

hello Sir i m a student of mechanical engineering and i want to know that how can i apply for RTO officer? And what are the eligibility criteria for it? Help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?