8th February 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for JOIOT Management aptitude test and percentile required for IIT? Cut-off for Faculty of Management and studies?

I am Ashish from lko. What is the creteria of Joiot managment apittde testand what percentile required for IIT.MYy other question wwhat is the cutoff(Marks) Faculty of managment and studies.

16th February 2011, 10:33 AM
Saikiran M

Arrow Criteria for JMET and percentile required for IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish View Post
what is the criteria of joint management aptitude test and what percentile required for IIT
Eligibility Criteria
  • Students who have completed Degree can apply for JMET.
  • Students in their final year of qualifying degree course are also eligible to apply.
    (Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, and their continuation in the programme is subject to the completion of all requirements for the qualifying degree and submission of provisional degree certificate on or before the date stipulated by the admitting Institute.)
More Info on Eligibility Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish View Post
my other question what is the cutoff(marks) faculty of management and studies.
Your question is quite ambiguous all the time. Still I try my best to interpret it.
The Cut Off varies every year. Usually it is decided as 80 to 70% marks of the Top ranker. Regarding the faculty of this course,they are all Top Professors & Analysts. So you don't need to doubt about the faculty of IIT's & IIM's. I hope i answered you.
16th February 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for JOIOT Management aptitude test and percentile required for IIT? Cut-off for Faculty of Management and studies?

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK FOR THIS YEAR IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?