18th August 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Why I should do MBA course after completion of BBA?

Why mba after bba?

Related Questions:
16th October 2012, 12:10 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why I should do MBA course after completion of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why mba after bba?
If your Aspiring to Get good Job and Career Position than It's Necessary to Pursue for MBA Course .

Now a day MBA Course having good scope in both the Private as well as Public Sectors .

After Completing MBA Course you may Get Jobs like, Management Consultants / Recruitment Manage/ Human Resource Management Etc..

So, If want to Good Career than you may apply for MBA Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course :-

Aspirant should be Qualified in three Graduation Course in any stream with At least 60% Percentage of marks from recognized University and 55% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

There no Specific Age Criteria for MBA Course .

The Admission for MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination like, Common Admission Test / Symbiosis National Aptitude Test / Management Aptitude Test / Graduate Management Admission Test / Joint Management Entrance Test Etc..

Best MBA Colleges in India :-

-National Institute of Industrial Engineering
-Institute of Management Technology
-International Management Institute
-Balaji Institute of Modern Management
-Faculty of Management Studies
-Xavier Institute of Management
-Banaras Hindu University
-Indian School of Business
-Rawal Institute of Management
-Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
-SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
-Indian Institute of Management
16th October 2012, 12:30 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Why I should do MBA course after completion of BBA?

dear friend,

Generally is totally depends upon aspirants capability in order to achieve success,
so in any field whether its BBA,MBA ,its just depend upon aspirant ability and capability whether the aspirants are capable of presenting them in a well mannered according to company or organizations demands .

BBA is considered a fairly general degree by the industry and does not open many doors in the IT industry
by itself.If uou want to do better then after completing BBA rhen i,would suggest you to pursue further for MCA.
If you are keen to work in IT, you will need to back up your CV with a MCA
and/or some relevant certifications like MCSE and CCNA for Networking or a DST for Testing. and you can opt for courses like Java, J2EE, C++,
Dot Net or Mainframes and then apply to software companies. Check out the placement options available through with the institute
where you join a course since a lot of good institutes guarantee
a job on successful completion of the course. You can also explore study options in Cyber security/ Information Security, Networking, Animation, VLSI Design, Database Administration.
Apart from this, you could consider options in Management, Accounting, Media, Hospitality, IT, Academics,

jobs in different sectors like are as follows :

LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR THE BBA GRADUATES ARE :

1. BANK JOBS.

2. RAILWAY JOBS.

3. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED - IOCL.

4. OIL INDIAN LIMITED - OIL.

5. NATIONAL THERMAL POWER PLANT - NTPC.

LIST OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS FOR BBA GRADUATES ARE :

1. TATA CONSULTANT SERVICES - TCS.

2. COGNIZENT TECHNOLOGIES - CTS.

3. WIPRO.

4. HP.
14th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 56& of mark in bba,i am a general,can i join in mba
15th December 2012, 11:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.....

BBA is a bachelor Degree Course & MBA is a Master Degree Course through BBA you will not good job but if you will MBA then you will get good job with salary package..

The list of MBA college in India..

Good luck......
20th December 2012, 06:06 PM
sagar2212

Dear friend,,,,

congratulation for completing BBA and stepping further towards bright career in management i would like to advice you that you should go for further studies first....

because competition is high and to overcome the competition, to get yourself different from the rush you need something special and unique....

for that you should go for MBA in International business or tourism management or in hospitality management because MBA in HR, finance or marketing is highly common and there are lakhs of student passing out every year with degrees in their hand s are job less..

so final choice is yours...

After BBA you should go for MBA ,it is the best course for BBA degree holders.soe specialization in MBA are-

MBA in-finance

economics

telecom

supply chain management

marketing

fashion design

hotel management

tour and travels

logistics

oil and gas

HR

business administration etc.

you have to qualify the any one of the following entrance exam to get admission in good college-

CAT

MAT

XAT

SNAP

MHTiCET

JMET

GMAT.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?