12th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

CSIT entrance exam details and the universities offering? What is the paper pattern? Books to be preferred?

i want to know about csir entrance examinations details n offering universities n type of paper pattern and books preferred to study csir

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  2. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  5. Books to be referred for MPPSC entrance paper I and II
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. Books to be preferred for MPPET exam?
  8. Which books should be preferred for IIT entrance exam? Any special coaching institute for it?
  9. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  10. Syllabus of NET life science? Which books to refer? Question paper pattern of paper I and II?
  11. Which are the universities offering PG in Psychology in India? What is the pattern of the entrance exam? What is the fees and duration?
  12. Books to be preferred in order to write Polytechnic entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which all books to refer for NTPC entrance exam? Pattern of the question paper?
  14. Question paper pattern of KVS PGT CSE exam? Books to be referred?
  15. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  16. Which books are best preferred for Bank PO exam? Names of the books with publishers name?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
  18. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd November 2019, 10:18 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: CSIT entrance exam details and the universities offering? What is the paper pattern? Books to be preferred?

CSIT (Chhatrapti Shivaji Institute of Technology) is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU). Admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam CGPET or JEE Main. CGPET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) is conducted by CPEB (Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board).

CGPET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 150
- Questions will be asked from subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Total Marks : 150
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

Best Books for CGPET Preparation
- Understanding Physics Series by D.C. Pandey
- P Tandon for Inorganic Chemistry
- Arihant for Organic Chemistry
- D Sharma Objective Type Questions Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?