26th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for computer science at Somiya Last year?

what is the cut off for computer scicence at somiya last year?...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks of ENAT for B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  2. How good is RAIT college of engineering for computer science? What was their CET cutoff for last year computer science? What is the college timing?
  3. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  4. Last years cutoff of diploma in computer science for Minority Gujarati Caste?
  5. MHT CET cutoff for computer science engineering in Nagpur?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 30.33 marks in GATE in CS branch in OBC category?
  8. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. How to do Ph.D in computer science while in MCA final year?
  10. MH CET cutoff list for IT and computer science for the colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in KJ Somiya Gujarati Minority in IT stream after scoring 53 marks in JEE and 171 in PCM -- [New]
  12. Cutoff list of computer engineering for 2nd year?
  13. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  14. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  15. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  16. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  18. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
29th October 2012, 06:50 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff for computer science at Somiya Last year?

Hello,
You must be talking about Somaiya Vidyavihar. It is located in Ayurvihar and is catering to the IT students mainly, Now there are different genres of courses for this institute. You can apply in IT or engineering. Even for final year of engineering, candidates are taken. You can just download the online prospectus and fill the online form to apply for it. If you have any added qualification, like that of clearing any special examination, you can give that too. The reserved category people will get a little preference and then the rest that the administrative body feels eligible will be taken. So log on to their official website-www.somaiya.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?