30th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Last years cutoff of diploma in computer science for Minority Gujarati Caste?

I want to know last year cut off of diploma in computer science for mainority gujrati caste

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  2. Admission forms for Diploma in Civil Engg (Gujrati minority)?
  3. Gujarati falls under which caste?
  4. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  5. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in B.Com hons?
  8. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  10. Cutoff list for admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after diploma and NT-C caste
  11. Can i study B.Tech in USA after studying Diploma in Gujarati medium? -- [New]
  12. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in KJ Somiya Gujarati Minority in IT stream after scoring 53 marks in JEE and 171 in PCM
  14. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  16. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of Diploma CET for CSE with solutions?
  18. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
12th January 2012, 05:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last years cutoff of diploma in computer science for Minority Gujarati Caste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know last year cut off of diploma in computer science for mainority gujrati caste

You have to mention the name of the college for which you want to know the cut off-list or cut-off marks.

Different colleges/universities have different cut-off list and cut-off marks
Moreover, you haven't even mentioned the 'Cut-off list' or 'Cut off-marks'!
Please provide full information to get the proper advice on your requirements.

I suggest you to visit the official website of the college/university you want to pursue the Diploma course. You will get the information you are seeking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?