7th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff of girls colleges in Latur? What is the admission date?

please tell me. the cut of of girls colleges in Latur. and also tell admission. dates

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  2. What is the cutoff merit list of last year MBBS in private MBBS college in Latur?
  3. Admission in IIT Mumbai for Aerospace course after passing from Polytechnic in Latur?
  4. Cutoff marks of MS Bidve College of Engineering Latur? Cutoff for diploma students in IT branch?
  5. When are the SSC results of Maharashtra board in Latur?
  6. Can I get in any Government College by getting 27/30 in GATE(CS)?
  7. Admission in government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? List of some good private colleges?
  8. How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur
  9. When would the application forms be available in Latur(Maharahtra) for MH-CET(PCB)?
  10. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  11. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  12. List of companies in Pune, Ambajogai and Latur, offering in-plant industrial training for 2nd year ECE students?
  13. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  14. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  16. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 49,000 rank in general, 8332 in girls and 1855 in OBC girls?
  18. Cutoff of Jalgaon engineering colleges to get admission for first year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?