22nd July 2012, 02:48 PM
mrumesh08

Cutoff list of 2nd year engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?

can i get the cutoff list of 2nd year engineering colleges in mumbai and pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  2. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  3. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. Cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  5. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  12. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
  13. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering from Sinhgad College, Pune? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune? I have scored 69% aggregate in Mechanical engineering
  16. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of engineering first year in Pune and Mumbai?
11th May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of 2nd year engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?

cutoff list for electrical engg. Collages in mumbai and panvel?
8th June 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

cutof list of 2nd year eng. 2012 in mumbai
14th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have been 68.69% in T.Y.I.E..so,which are the suitable me college in mumbai & kokan side.
16th June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

pls provide the cutoff list of B.E mechnical engineering colleges in pune
25th July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my civil engineering diploma with 65.03% would I will get admition dsy in mumbai , Navi mumbai and pune university..?
26th July 2015, 03:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

The cut-off list of 2nd engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pine

Course Name

- Information Technology : 85.38%

- Electrical Engineering : 86.76%

- Oil and Paints Technology : 60%

- Food Technology : 66.46%

- Petro Chemical Engineering : 75.90%

- Computer Science and Engineering: 79.03%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?