29th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list for Aeronautical Engineering admission after diploma?

what is the cutof list for aerounotical engineering admition after DIPLOMA

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for Aeronautical Engineering admission after diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  4. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  6. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  10. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  11. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  12. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  14. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
15th November 2012, 04:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff list for Aeronautical Engineering admission after diploma?

To know about the cut-off list you will have to mention the name of the institute for which you are seeking the information. The cut-off marks for Lateral Aeronautical Engineering programs (after Diploma of 3 years tenure) is 60% or above in aggregate in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for many reputed College/universities in India.

To know more about the admission procedure i would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution in which you are applying.
23rd January 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that can automobile diploma student take admission in aeronotical engg ,direct to 2nd year
26th May 2021, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff for aeronautical engineering diploma course in kenya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?