10th December 2015, 12:39 PM
dharmeshshah

Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges?

If I have passed 12th science b stream then can I do course of interior designing??? And if I can then how should apply for it? Which collage and which entrance exam I have to passed?
kindly answer to my these questions.

Your faithfully

30th November 2016, 11:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges?

One can become an Interior designer after pursuing Bachelor of fine Arts (BFA) degree which offers specialization in Interior Design. It is a four year duration degee undergraduate academic course in the field of Fine Arts .

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English from a recognized board to take admission in this course .

-The candidate should have a high level of technical knowledge about past and present styles of architecture, computer-aided design skills, art works, building materials and infrastructure, texture and lightings .

-The candidate should have good eyesight and should not suffer from Color blindness defect .

Admission to this course will be on the basis of marks obtained in the senior secondary examination or entrance test conducted by the relevant institution.

Some of the top colleges offering B.Sc. in Interior Designing are as follows:

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design,Hyderabad

IMS Design and Innovation Academy, Noida

Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, New Delhi

Amity University, Lucknow

Pearl Academy, Noida

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
1st April 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges?

Can I do architecture course , I studied by biology in 12th
26th May 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What subject do I need to take in higher section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?