14th January 2012, 07:58 PM
sweetygupta7

Cutoff list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the MAT entrance exam?

Please tell me the cut off list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the mat entrance exams as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  2. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
  3. List of colleges which offer MBA in Finance through MAT in Delhi?
  4. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  5. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  6. Top MBA Colleges in Delhi that give admission for MBA course through MAT Exam?
  7. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  8. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  9. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  10. What is the starting date to apply for MET?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  12. List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT? I have scored 598 in MAT
  13. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  15. Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with 70% MAT percentile
  16. List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology
  17. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  18. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2012, 07:11 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the MAT entrance exam?

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES OF MBA AND CUT OFF :

ALLIANCE
Cut off :98+

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars
Cut off :95+

Amity

SCMS cochin
Cut off :92+

Sri shiengri

NIILM
Cut off :90+

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

best of luck........
27th February 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the MAT entrance exam?

my MATscore is 84.6 percentile. I want admission on mat score particularly in chandigarh. Advise me for good college and having good placement record.
27th February 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

please sir tel me about good colleges take the score 570
28th February 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 640 composite marks.plz list down d colleges in delhi where there is a scope 4 me..
13th March 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 630 Composite marks in FEB 2012 MAT. Plz suggest me some good college.
15th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 623 in mat 2012..pls suggest me sum good colgs
16th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have score 625 in FEB. MAT 2012 and 77.84 percentile. Can any please suggest me a worthy college in Bangalore ?
29th July 2012, 10:06 PM
samatha89
Member+

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES OF MBA AND CUT OFF :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

Amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI
22nd December 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i have scored 579.5 composite score in mat dec 2012.... . can i get the admission in good college in delhi.........and sir plz tell me my percentile........coz mujhe nhi pta ye marks kitne me se hai.........
22nd December 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i have scored 579.5 composite marks in MAT exam.... plz tell me the good college in delhi or ghaziabad........ .and plz also tell my percentile coz i dont know the total marks of paper from which i scored... .
10th March 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I hav scored 96.79 percentile in MAT, but only 43.40% in graduation, can anyone suggest me which colleges to go for in delhi nd kolkata???
plz help m vry much puzzld
24th May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I hv scored 608 im mat may 2014, kindly tell me good colleges as per my score and with good placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?