8th August 2013, 12:07 PM
menokil123

List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology

I did wid my B.E in information technology(fresher 2013 batch) and i am looking forward for mba in IT area.So please suggest me which specialization shud i take and also the list of top colleges under mat and cat that provides it.And also please tell me what will be my job profile after mba.
Hopefully waiting

Related Questions:
  1. List of top ranking MAT Colleges which give Fee Waiver for poor candidates?
  2. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  3. List of top 10 colleges under MAT?
  4. List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT? I have scored 598 in MAT
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  6. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA?
  7. Which are the top colleges under MAT?
  8. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  9. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  10. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
  11. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  12. List of top Companies in the field of Information Technology?
  13. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  14. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  15. List of top 10 MBA colleges under MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fees of best MBA colleges thorough MAT and top 10 government college list?
  17. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  18. Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology management? List of top colleges offering this course?
5th August 2015, 09:31 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology

List of colleges

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

City College, Bangalore

International School of Management Excellence, Bangalore

MAEER’s MIT School of Business, Pune

SRM University, Chennai

VIT University, Vellore

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur

TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal

MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad

SASTRA University, Thanjavur

Karunya University, Coimbatore

Christ University, Bangalore

ITM University, Gurgaon

OP Jindal Global University, Sonipat

Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

Galgotias University, Greater Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?