14th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT? I have scored 598 in MAT

hi,
please give a list of top colleges in bangalore, pune, n delhi through MAT. i have scored 598 in MAT. which r the colleges i can apply for?
do reply.
Soniya.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  2. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  3. List of AICTE/AIU approved PGDM colleges in Delhi and Pune with a budget of 4 lacs for MAT qualified candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  5. Which are the good colleges in Pune and New Delhi? I have scored 520 marks in MAT Feb
  6. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  7. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  8. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  10. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  12. Am I eligible for MBA management after scoring 45% in graduation
  13. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  14. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 470 marks in MAT -- [New]
  16. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
  18. List of MBA colleges accepting MAT and which have good ranking and less fee
26th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT? I have scored 598 in MAT

list of top mba colleges in pune, bangalore, and delhi where i can get admission with 95.6 percentile (711.5 score)?
31st May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT? I have scored 598 in MAT

hi,
please tell me the list of best colleges in delhi through mat. i have a composite score of 683.5 in may mat 2012, please suggest me the colleges i am eligible for admission.
do reply
9th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have got 83%ile in MAT.......please tell me best collage through MAT
28th November 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges in Bangalore,Delhi through mat ?
9th January 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav 598 in may mat2012........which college is good for me.......?
10th January 2013, 10:36 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of MAT Colleges in Bangalore :

Christ University Institute of Management

Acharya Institute of Technology

CMR Centre for Business Studies

Alliance University

Global Business School

Idus Business Academy

IFIM Business School

Jain College of MCA & MBA

Jain Institute of Technology

MS Ramaiah Institute of Management

List of MAT Colleges in Pune :

Suryadatta Group of Institute

Asian School of Management

Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth

MERC Institute of Management

MIT School of Business

Shashwat Institute of Business Management

List of MAT Colleges in Delhi :

JK Business School

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

Rai Business School

Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management

Apeejay School of Management

Rai Business School
5th March 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

You see I am BE (ECE) of 2012 batch with more than 60%. 10/12 CBSE with more than 80% and now MAT Feb.2013 with 99.4 percentile. Can I get admission in Christ College, Bangaluru for the session 2013-15
13th April 2013, 11:27 AM
panipath

dear friend,,,,

List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT

1.Idus Business Academy
2.Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
3.Jain College of MCA & MBA
4.Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management
5.Global Business School
6.Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management
7.Acharya Institute of Technology
8.Rai Business School
9.IFIM Business School

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i got 75.6 per in dec mat 2012 plz tell me best b school with low fee in delhi and bengaluru.
26th May 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I got 525 do I gt in any college...??? pls tel me....
26th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 543.5 in mat may 2013. So plz tell me best college in meerut for me.
22nd February 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 527.5 composite score in feb mat 2014 which colleges can i get for mba/pgdm program.plz rply me at [email protected]
28th February 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 340.5 composite score in feb mat 2014 so plz suggest me best mba college in bangalore and pune . at [email protected]
27th May 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I hv got 626.5 composite score may exam in mat so plz suggested me who is the best college in pune & delhi. [email protected]
9th March 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have scored a composite score of 707.5 in MAT feb 2015.. Plz tell the names of best b schools where i can apply
12th July 2015, 10:57 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of top colleges in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi through MAT

--> Jain College of MCA & MBA

--> Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

--> IFIM Business School

--> Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management

--> Idus Business Academy

--> Acharya Institute of Technology

--> Global Business School

--> Rai Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?