30th March 2011, 03:57 PM
vasundhara raje

How to prepare for Banking Awareness and Socio Economic Questions of BOB clerk exam?

How to prepare for Banking Awareness and Socio Economic Questions of BOB clerk exam?

31st March 2011, 08:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Banking Awareness and Socio Economic Questions of BOB clerk exam?

There are a lot of reference materials available in this area. You must keep updated on the latest rules and regulations that come up. You could also solve previous year papers to get a feel of the type of questions asked. Reading is a must for the same. You can note down points and Keep revising from time to time.
6th April 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Banking Awareness and Socio Economic Questions of BOB clerk exam?

how to prepare banking awarness & socio economics questions of bob clark exam?
11th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i be prepare for banking awareness
12th April 2011, 05:50 PM
poornimaaa

Banking Awareness and Socio Economic Questions of BOB clerk exam?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-prepare-banking-awareness-socio-economic-questions-bob-clerk-exam-109530.html#ixzz1JJ5PAHdx
14th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

general socio economics&general awareness 2011
18th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know that hw can i prepare 4 banking awareness?
25th May 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for banking awareness for clerk exam?
11th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare clerk exams .plz mention books and articles
7th August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

plz refer me some good books for socio-economic and banking awareness
24th September 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

plz refer me some good books for socio-economic and banking awareness
tell me.
1st October 2011, 12:02 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
here you need to prepare and refer some of the books a bout banking sector than you will get knowledge of awarness programm
you can refer following website
www.rbi.gov.in
in this website you will get all the details of banking sector because it is the central monetor authority of india
all the best
8th November 2011, 03:53 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are a lot of reference materials available in this area. You must keep updated on the latest rules and regulations that come up. You could also solve previous year papers to get a feel of the type of questions asked. Reading is a must for the same. You can note down points and Keep revising from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?