1st February 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D? Can someone please give me the full information on the same? I need to know the steps which I have to follow to apply for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  4. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  6. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  8. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  9. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  10. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  11. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
16th February 2016, 12:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?

The fee structure varies a lot from University to University. So it can be said accurately if you can mention a University from where you want to pursue the course of PhD.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examination of the Universities in which you want to pursue your PhD or you must crack the UGC-NET Examination.
These are the steps that should be allowed to get admission to the course of PhD in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?