29th May 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for admission in government polytechnic colleges in UP?

I want to take goverment poltechnic colleges in utter pradesh. Please tell me cut-off marks for sc categery.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  2. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  3. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  5. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  8. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  10. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  11. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  13. How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?
  14. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
  15. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  16. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  17. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  18. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
24th June 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in government polytechnic colleges in UP?

i'm sc condidate &my sc rankin polytechnic 6250.can meet any government college?
20th March 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in government polytechnic colleges in UP?

Cut off marks of government and aided polytecnic college tamilnadu
5th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take goverment poltechnic colleges in Maharashtra. Please tell me cut-off marks for obc categery.
I want addmission after 10th plz tell me the cut-off marks for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?