25th August 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?

can i get admission forms for govt. polytechnic colleges at this time? Can i appear for the exams of polytechnic at this time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  3. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  4. How to take admission for computer engineering in government polytechnic college? I have finished 10th
  5. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  6. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  7. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible? -- [New]
  8. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  10. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  11. How to get admission in government polytechnic college Vennikkulam? What is the procedure?
  12. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  13. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  14. When will I get JEXPO forms for admission in Polytechnic college?
  15. Can I take lateral entry admission in 2nd year in government college of Polytechnic in UP after scoring 59.6% in 12th?
  16. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  17. When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?
  18. How to take admission in Polytechnic government college in Delhi?
31st August 2015, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?

Generally the state board conducts the examination every year for the admission of the candidates in the government polytechnic colleges.

The application form for the examination is released in the month of May and June where as some of the state board releases the application form in July also. Somewhere it is available online where as in few state the forms are available in the offline at different banks.

So you need to give us the information about the colleges you want to take the admission to get the details. The eligibility to appear in the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
1st September 2015, 12:12 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in the polytechnic colleges the candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination for the admission.

It is a three year course after the 10th and the candidates who have passed the 10th from a recognised board are eligible to spear for the examination. The application form for the examination is released in the month of April and May by the different state governments.

The examination paper contains the question of the Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry along with few of the general knowledge questions. There are reservation of some seats for the reserved category candidates in the government colleges.
1st September 2015, 12:37 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, almost the admission in all the colleges are closed for the current academic session. So it is not possible to get the admission if you have not appeared and qualifies in the examination.

So you need to wait for the next year to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted ever year. So you can prepare for the examianyion along with the regular courses.

The application form for the polytechnic examination are mainly available in the month of April and May and the admission in the colleges after the other admission procedure in month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?