29th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?

i want to know cutoff marks of diploma colleges in pune for admission after passing 10th

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  3. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Cutoff lists for engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed diploma
  6. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  8. Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?
  9. Can i get cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed diploma in IT
  10. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  11. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  13. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  14. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required?
  15. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur? -- [New]
  16. Which are the best government colleges for me after passing diploma 3rd year
  17. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  18. Cutoff list of colleges of Pune University?
1st July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?

When will.the list of 11th science bifocal?
6th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?

what is the cutoff for comp.sci in diploma at Wadia college?
15th July 2012, 09:49 PM
Nilesh Sasane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cutoff for comp.sci in diploma at Wadia college?
plz give me cutoff list in pune
16th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how much pay for diploma complet
7th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what the cutoff marks for diploma collages in pune?
what collages should be taken for automobile engineering in pune?
11th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for diploma in mechanical engg in pune
11th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

cut off of electrical diploma admissions college in pune...2012
14th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the dimploma collegues in pune
28th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 83.73% and i have drawing exam certificate(elementry,& intermigate).give me cutoff list of polytecnic college in pune region...cutoff of walchand college of enggenering,sangli...plz suggest colleges for mechanical engg in pune region...
4th July 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?

Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?
15th July 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i scored 78% in 10th year 2014 & i need cut offs of first year deploma in pune colleges
23rd June 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks of Government polytechnic for Computer engineering & Mechanical engineering?
23rd June 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks of Government polytechnic for Computer Engineering & Mechanical engineering?
25th June 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 90.80% in class 10 can i admission for IT sector or computer engineering
29th June 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Cutoff marks of Government Polytechnic college pune for electronic and.Civil
2nd July 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I have score 63.85 in vocational course in class 12 can I admission for diploma electronic center??
30th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to diploma 2nd year but my problem is I have transfer certificate can I get admission on that .
28th July 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Do I will get admission in gpp for computer engineering at 68.40 percentage
30th July 2018, 12:28 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
It completely depends upon the college and the branch you are interested in it. You can check their official website or tally with last years' cutoffs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?