23rd June 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to join directly B.Tech 2nd year in PSG College of Technology for ECE Diploma student?

Sir,
I'm doing Diploma in ECE. Next year I want to join direct 2nd year of B.Tech at PSG College of Technology. How many cutoff marks required in Diploma to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  2. What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  4. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  5. PSG college Peelamedu cutoff marks?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  7. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  8. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  9. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  10. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field? -- [New]
  11. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  12. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  13. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  15. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  16. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  17. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  18. How much cutoff marks is required for OC community to get admission in PSG college for B.Tech IT or Civil course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to join directly B.Tech 2nd year in PSG College of Technology for ECE Diploma student?

Hi, my daughter is pursuing her Ist year Bsc biotechnology here at Manipal University , Dubai campus. We have now plans to relocate to India, Chennai or Coimbatore. Thus wish to know on the possibility of seeking admission for IInd year same course at college in Coimbatore or Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?