9th June 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?

sir
kindly tell me there is any entrance exam for automobile engg ???????
and can we get the colleges in india and
what will be the best way to complete automobile engineering?
Note: (i'm just passed s.s.c exam and think to do diploma in automobile engineering)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  2. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  3. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  4. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  5. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  6. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  7. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  9. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  12. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  15. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  17. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  18. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
25th June 2015, 04:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?

As you completed your 12th standard then i uggest you to join Engineering course instead of doing diploma in Automobile Engineering. After 12th standard you are eligible to give Engineering Entrance Exam to get admission in engineering course. For getting admission you need to give JEE Joint Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam covers subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Your score in entrance exam will decide that in which college will you get admission. After result you have to do online counselling where you need to fill choices of your trade and college. Once you get seat in online counselling then just visit to college campus and claim your admission there.
14th April 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?

I want to know the name of best automobile engeeniaring collage about pakagges
29th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 12th standard and I want to join in Automobile engineering and I am not appear in jee main ...so what can I do for best colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?