31st May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?

respected sir/mam,
i want to know that the automobile engineering has great job oopertunities and how much a student can get started salary package in a mnc or indian companies .plz tell me and one thing
what is the difference b/w automobile engineering and automotive engineering?
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  2. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  3. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  4. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  6. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  7. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  8. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  9. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  10. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  12. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  14. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  15. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
20th June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?

i have completed my MTech with 7.03 CGPA in mechanical engineer. i am interested in manufactring industries. can anyone of u give me details of manufacturing company or industries in and around vijayawada. how to approach them. will they really show interest for the candidates who applied for them directly.
28th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?

what will my starting package after completing b.e in automobile engineering.?
10th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am girl student. but interested in automobile engineering.what is the aportunities in future for women.
13th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for fresh B.E graduate ???
18th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between automobile engg and automotive engg ,and starting salary of automobile engg ,plese send any reply to e-mail id [email protected]
19th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Currently im working in mahindra n mahindra mumbai. I get 11.6 lpa and they took me based on my project and im satisfied with my job profile and do get ur basics cleared before even thinking of sitting for an interview.
20th July 2011, 12:08 PM
abhi789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the starting salary for fresh B.E graduate ???
it depends on your abilities.no degree can pay you high untill you have some good qualities
6th August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am girl student. but interested in automobile engineering.what is the aportunities in future for women.
their is good aportunities in automobile . because only some gilrs doing that.
12th August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my name is chimenum owhorji victor from rivers state.my problem is the difrence between mechanical and automobile enginering
7th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of job in companies like Ferrari, Ford etc like companies if i do B.E in mechanical engineering in Gujarat technical university and working on interesting automobile projects? do i need to go for Masters in the automobile for that in that same or else in any specified college?
30th November 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am an automobile engineer (diploma). I have three years experience. How much salary I will give.
1st December 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-will-starting-salary-package-mnc-indian-companies-after-doing-automobile-engineering-difference-between-automobile-engineering-automotive-engineering-194381.html#ixzz1fIrKTjme

Girls are working in R&Ds and some in aftersale services as well..so don't worry about that..just have a good CGPA and one or two projects in ur clg lyf dat will land u in a good auto company in R&D..if u wanna do managerial job go for OEMs lyk tata, maruti, mahindra..and if u want to really use ur brain go for suppliers lyk bosch delphi trw etc.
2nd December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Am looking to start my career in software field 2011 passed out fresher with 62% in graduation ,59% in XII standard and 55% in X standard help me out with list of companies who hire with these percentages which will help me out
12th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i am study at L . D engineer collage as a automobile engineer
i want know...that....kya mujhe job milegi...??? plz reply my i d is [email protected]
13th December 2011, 10:06 PM
tantani

Quote:
i am study at L . D engineer collage as a automobile engineer
i want know...that....kya mujhe job milegi...??? plz reply my i d is [email protected]
See, it depends on some facts:-
1) how your college's campus recruitment cell works
2) how much you get as a cgpa and what projects you have done in ur btech
3) time of ur recruitment coz recession sometyms play role though auto companies r the least affected industries
4) last and the most imp is how u fair in the apti, gd and interview of the company dat comes for recruitment (both on and off campus)
15th January 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

currently i'm pursuing automobile engineering at Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan, Karnataka...
is that a college a noticed one if i move out of my state...
6th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

starting package after doing btech in automobile engineering in india
6th April 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

vocational courses after 10th which equellent to 12th or graduation level ?
23rd April 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1362900]Is there any scope of job in companies like Ferrari, Ford etc like companies if i do B.E in mechanical engineering in Gujarat technical university and working on interesting automobile projects? do i need to go for Masters in the automobile for that in that same or else in any specified college?[/QUOTE

ferrari does not hire any one other than italians . it is the same with buggati and maserati. u can get in ford. but better do masters ... so that u hav chance for merc audi and beemer
20th July 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i m a girl student and i have completed 12th . i want to take automobile branch. What are the scopes for girls in this field in india?
28th February 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.After 12th whether polytechnical diploma in automobile is better or automobile engineering is better ?
30th March 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope in diploma of automobiles and wat will be the salary and how is it beneficial for me
26th May 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of a diploma in automobile ? In chemical ?not in engineering.diploma
24th August 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Difference between 1)Automobile enginnering, and 2) mechnical & automobile engineering.Eligible Post name for fresher graduate automobile engineer in all companies including mnc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?