22nd June 2018, 03:34 AM
Duttataniya

Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours?

Hello friends, I am a BSc General student of Calcutta University. I want to study MSc with Zoology Honours course. So, I just want to know that what percentage I have to secure in BSc so that I can study this MSc?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  2. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?
  4. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com Accounts Honours by Calcutta University?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  12. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  15. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  18. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?

26th June 2018, 06:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours?

Minimum percentage required in B.Sc General of Calcutta University to pursue M.Sc in Zoology (Honors) course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this M.Sc in Zoology (Honors) course is given below,

<> You should have done Graduation B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) Zoology with minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible.

<> Admission into this course generally done on the basis of the marks obtained in entrance examination that is conducted by the concerned university or college.

<> Hence, you are required to meet the percentage criteria that is mentioned above and you should be able to score merit marks in the entrance examination.

27th June 2018, 06:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours?

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Zoology is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a graduation/ bachelor's level degree in related discipline with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

The admissions into Calcutta university for M.Sc Zoology is given based on the entrance exam results.
Calcutta university conducts entrance exam every for giving admissions into the university.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with required details and submit it.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the university.

For more details visit the official website of Calcutta university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?