1st August 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Intermediate to secure BTech Mechanical admission in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore for BC Muslim candidate?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech Mechanical Engineering in PSG College of Technology in Coimbatore. I belongs to BC Muslim category. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in Intermediate to secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in Intermediate Bihar Board to study BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  3. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  4. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  5. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  6. Can I get B.E Mechanical Engineering lateral admission in PSG College, Coimbatore?
  7. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BTech Electrical admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  10. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?
  12. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  13. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  14. Minimum cutoff required for Muslim to join in PSG?
  15. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  17. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  18. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?