25th June 2018, 02:38 AM
Birdsaha

BSc(Nursing) or BPharmacy, which is better to study for 12th Science?

Hello friends, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to BSc in Nursing course. But my parents are suggesting me to do BPharmacy course. Please let me know that which course is better between them?

29th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BSc(Nursing) or BPharmacy, which is better to study for 12th Science?

My first question to you-- who have to pursue the course whether your parents or you. It is true that we must take parent's advice before pursuing any course but candidate's own interest matters a lot.

Without any hesitation, you should convince your parents to allow you to pursue Bachelor's degree in Nursing course. Both courses have good career opportunities in future.
30th June 2018, 12:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc(Nursing) or BPharmacy, which is better to study for 12th Science?

B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing are both good medical courses to pursue as a graduation.

In the coming years, there is a good scope for pharmacists. As government is launching new schemes for registered pharmacists.

Also, if you are a male candidate, then choose B.Pharmacy over B.Sc. Nursing.

If you are a female candidate, then B.Sc. Nursing would be better option for you as you may get job in hospitals, nursing homes.
30th June 2018, 05:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

A golden rule is that always follow your heart and interest.

Parents can be convinced when children discuss their choice and interest.

If you like Bachelor of Science in Nursing then without any doubt, go for this course from any recognized institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?