23rd June 2016, 12:34 AM
Mohammed faris.m

Cutoff score required in NATA to get B.Arch admission in any Government college?

Hello, I need to get admission in B.Arch. What cutoff score should I secure in NATA to get admission in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  2. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  5. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?
  7. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  8. Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?
  9. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  10. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  11. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th to study in Manipal School of Architecture and Planning?
  12. Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?
  13. Minimum NATA marks required for admission in government architectural college? -- [New]
  14. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  15. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  16. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  17. Can I get admission in Architecture in any government college after scoring 35000 in WBJEE? Is NATA certificate required at the time of admission?
  18. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
30th April 2017, 03:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in NATA to get B.Arch admission in any Government college?

Cutoff score required in NATA to get B.Arch admission in any Government college are given below.

=> LS Raheja school of Architecture = 101

=> Bharati Vidyapeeth college of architecture = 87

=> Padmashree Dr. DY Patil college of architecture, Nerul = 100

=> Rizvi college of architecture = 100

=> Kamla Raheja Vidya Nidhi institute of architecture = 120

=> IES college of architecture = 111

=> Viva school of architecture = 113
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?