19th March 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?

I have scored 98 marks in NATA, and 89% in CBSE (+2) exam. I want to know about the government colleges in which i can get admission with this scorecard of NATA. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  2. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  4. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  5. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?
  6. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  7. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  8. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  9. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  10. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  11. List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?
  12. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  14. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
  15. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  16. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  17. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  18. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
19th March 2016, 08:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 98 marks in NATA, and 89% in CBSE (+2) exam. I want to know about the government colleges in which i can get admission with this scorecard of NATA. Please reply me.
Government Colleges Accept NATA Score with 98 Percentage:

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Address: Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
Phone: 040 2332 1226

School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
Address: 4, Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, Near AGCR,
New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone: 011 2370 2376

Vastu Kala Academy
Address: 9/1, Institutional Area (Opp. JNU East Gate), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,,
New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone:011 2696 5643

Goa College Of Architecture
Address: Dr T B Cunha Educational, Cplaltinho, Panaji, Panaji, Goa, 403001
Phone:0832 222 7144

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Address: Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Phone: 0265 279 5555
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?