3rd July 2012, 10:30 AM
mana2112

Cutoffs of MHT CET for cummins Pune, Sardar Patel College Mumbai, SGGS Nanded?

can i get cut offs of 2011 mht cet for cummins pune ,sardar patel college mumbai,sggs nanded?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  2. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  3. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  4. How to change the college from SGGS Nanded to government college? I am a first year engineering student
  5. Which government engineering colleges of Maharashra will be best after completing 11th
  6. List of M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?
  8. Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins college of engineering Pune?
  9. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
  10. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How may I get list of selected students in SGGS college Nanded? I've submitted my registration form
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  15. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  16. List of top colleges in Maharashtra? What is the cutoff? Fees of engineering after diploma?
  17. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
22nd May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoffs of MHT CET for cummins Pune, Sardar Patel College Mumbai, SGGS Nanded?

let me know about cutof of mhcet score to study in honourable colleg sardarpatel colege of engineering
22nd August 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoffs of MHT CET for cummins Pune, Sardar Patel College Mumbai, SGGS Nanded?

Which is best college for mechanical engineering out of sardar patel college of engineering mumbai and cummins college of engineering pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?