28th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to change the college from SGGS Nanded to government college? I am a first year engineering student

Sir i am first year engineering student i want to change college from sggs nanded to gov college chandrapur due to my medical problem

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government college in Chandrapur?
  2. How may I get list of selected students in SGGS college Nanded? I've submitted my registration form
  3. Cutoffs of MHT CET for cummins Pune, Sardar Patel College Mumbai, SGGS Nanded?
  4. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College? -- [New]
  5. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  6. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  9. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  12. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  13. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  15. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  16. How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College
  17. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  18. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?