22nd June 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins college of engineering Pune?

Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins College of Engineering, Pune?

26th November 2011, 05:15 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins college of engineering Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins College of Engineering, Pune?
dear both the cooleges are equally good provided you have your own interest in the subject.....otherwise both are good in nterms of academics ,infrastructure nd placements...rethink nd then take a decision.....
good luck....
14th June 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College, Mumbai and Cummins college of engineering Pune?

Is the B Tech Degree/MBATECH Degree awarded by Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai approved by AICTE, New Delhi?
26th July 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

which college is better between mukesh patel institute of technology and vidyalankar institute of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?