16th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Syed Basha

Date of announcement of results for Civil Supplies?

Civil Supplies examination conducted during August. No results are announced yet ? could please inform when it possibly these results be declared ?

28th July 2015, 04:19 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of announcement of results for Civil Supplies?

Generally these kinds of examination take time to publish results. You will be surprised to see that sometimes the organization take even 6 months to publish the results. So do not worry. You just keep checking the official website of the state from where you applied for civil supplies examination. Since you did not mention the state from which you sat for the examination, I could not give you the exact web address. I don't know whether you are aware of it or not, but every state have their own civil supplies examination. The civil supplies examination results generally come within October to November. So keep on looking the web portal till November.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?