27th February 2011, 08:16 PM
snigdha.pharma

Date of DI entrance exam? Syllabus and question paper pattern of the exam?

When the DI exam is held and I want to know the syllabus & question patern for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of DI entrance exam? Syllabus and question paper pattern of the exam?
  2. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus and exam pattern of Jr. Executive ATC exam? Date of the entrance test?
  4. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  6. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  7. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  8. Syllabus, question paper pattern and date of of ARS-NET exam
  9. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  10. How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?
  11. Syllabus of M.Phil English Entrance Exam? What is the question paper pattern and from where to get the model question papers?
  12. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  13. AIIMS entrance exam syllabus and question paper pattern?
  14. Previous years question papers for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  15. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS
  17. From where to get question paper pattern and syllabus for M.Pharm entrance exam of BITS Pilani?
  18. IIT entrance for Ph.D: Date of exam? Pattern of the paper?
28th February 2011, 11:40 AM
goldin

Default Re: Date of DI entrance exam? Syllabus and question paper pattern of the exam?

refer this pdf
http://mpsc.maharashtra.gov.in/english/dcmNew/pdf/SYLLABUS_Drug_Inspector_General.pdf
30th October 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of DI entrance exam? Syllabus and question paper pattern of the exam?

I WANT in Marthi tet question paper ?
31st October 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

for psychology b.sc.(hons) in banaras hindu university, dt of entrance exam? subjects, syllabus and question paper pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?