17th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?

hello this is namrata i have a question that how to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam..in the entrance exam question are of which pattern and which subjects are need to qualified this exams??????////plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  2. Syllabus and question pattern of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST? How can I prepare for it?
  3. Question paper pattern and HR syllabus?
  4. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  6. Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?
  7. How to prepare for FCI grad III exam? Syllabus of it?
  8. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  9. What is the syllabus for chemistry CSIR NET? What is the question paper pattern?
  10. What is the question paper pattern of PG entrance for NID? How should prepare for it?
  11. What is the chemistry syllabus of ONGC and from where to get the question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation? -- [New]
  13. How may I get model question papers for M.Sc(Chemistry)?
  14. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  18. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for NSTSE?
7th April 2012, 11:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?

Entrance test for chemistry is usually conducted for master level courses. The question pattern and the syllabus for the entrance test will be different for different Universities. Anyway, most the Universities carry out the test as an objective model one. The syllabus for the exam will be based on the topics covered under B.Sc Chemistry. Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Functional Groups, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Laws of Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Physical Chemistry, and Spectroscopy are the main topics covered under the entrance test.
9th April 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?

hello this is ajinkya i have a question that how to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam..in the entrance exam question are of which pattern and which subjects are need to qualified this exams??????////plz help me
26th August 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the model paper for chemistry entrance exam sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?