20th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for hotel management course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

how to apply hotel management course,,,,intrence exm date and form

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for hotel management course? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  3. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  6. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  9. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of Entrance Exam for Hotel Management course in Madhya Pradesh? How to apply for this Exam?
  11. How to get admission in HM institute? I have managed to get 50% marks in 12th
  12. Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?
  13. Date of Entrance Exam of Hotel Management?
  14. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  15. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  16. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  18. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
19th April 2012, 03:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for hotel management course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Different college/university/institutions have different dates for the entrance examination for Hotel management course. Normally, the admission starts from March and last till September of every year.

Your question lack proper details regarding the state/city you want to pursue the degree course from! There are thousands of colleges/universities/institutions across India, offering Hotel management course.
Hence, i would suggest you provide the details of your choice of state/city to help us guide you better.
21st July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for hotel management course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

i have a problem.... i have completed my first year in engineering of Mumbai University. i wish to join a school of Hotel management in Mumbai itself. i want to leave Engineering and then apply for HM. however i cannot now join a college through the entrance exam else i will lose my one year. please someone guide me as to how i can do so without going through the entrance exam and which colleges in Mumbai who can let me in with my condition.
21st October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

When we should apply Hotel Management after puc or high school?
30th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the processor for admission in hotel management colleges
26th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my inter last year iam intrested to join H.M IN BHM I WRITTEN EMCET THIS YEAR IAM ELGIBLE FOR H.M
17th November 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do hotel management after my graduation so i want you to help me to know about HM what i have to do TO aplly for HM
8th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do hotel management after b.com graduation so i want to help help me to know about HM and what i have to do to apply to the HM ? so please guide me ?
3rd December 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I studies in B.A.part 1,and I want to do HM and i know can I have to applyed this course ? so please guide me?
3rd December 2015, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

I am in B.A.part 1,and I want to do HM and i want to know that how can I apply for this course ? so please guide me?
29th April 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma 3 years course EEE and IAM willing to join hotel management so what's the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?