17th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?

sir may i know the date of entrance exam for mbbs in kasturba medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College? -- [New]
  3. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  5. Will I get a seat in KMC after scoring 183.75
  6. What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?
  7. Syllabus for MBBS course in Kasturba Medical College? How many candidates are selected?
  8. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  9. Seat in MBBS in Kasturba Medical College Mangalore after scoring 152/240? What will be the cutoff?
  10. Date of Kasturba Medical College Exam?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  13. Date of all india common entrance exam for admission into MBBS in Tumkur Medical College? How to apply for the same?
  14. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
  15. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  16. Fee structure of Kasturba Medical College MBBS course?
  17. How to become a doctor after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the chances of getting into KMC Mangalore? I have scored 163/240 in MOET
27th September 2011, 10:51 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://entrance-exam.net/manipal-uget-2009-medical/

http://blog.myeduhelp.in/2011/07/kas...nce-exam-date/
15th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?

sir,please tell me about the entrance exams of KMC medical college Iam aclass xii student hoping to get a seat at KMC medical college .About the date of the exams tank you sir.
29th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TO DO AFTER 12TH
21st December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam for kmc and its fees structure
13th January 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tell me when are the MEE of Manipal / KMC are scheduled to??????????
what is the fee structure dd paid when will the online application be released???????????
OMG
22nd January 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i am a class 12 student please tell the date for the kmc medical entrance exams thank you
28th January 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

i am doing 2nd puc may i know when are the MBBS FORMS ISSUIDE nd the date nd the exam...???
10th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for kasturba medical college. when is the exam and how cam i check my application status?
11th April 2012, 12:28 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir may i know the date of entrance exam for mbbs in kasturba medical college
hi!
Kasturba Medical College is affiliated by Manipal University.

The entrance exam for M.B.B.S in Kasturba Medical College is conducted by Manipal University.

Last date of submission of form is 10-04-2012.

Admission click below:-
http://www.manipal.edu/Institutions/...s/Welcome.aspx

GOOD LUCK!
4th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hi
sir,
what is the date of manipal medical entrance exam date?
10th February 2014, 06:35 PM
paridita bhattacharyya

sir,please tell me about the entrance exams of KMC medical college Iam aclass xii student hoping to get a seat at KMC medical college .About the date of the exams tank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?