9th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?

how much it cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and what is the fees per one year for M.B.B.S.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  2. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  6. What are the chances of getting admission in MBBS course in Kasturba Medical College Manipal after scoring 164/240?
  7. How to apply for Kasturba Medical College in Manipal
  8. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  9. Fee structure of Kasturba Medical College MBBS course?
  10. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  12. Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?
  13. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  14. Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  18. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2012, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?

Is there state quota seat for pg admission in KMC Mangalore?If it is there what is the fees/
12th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?

what is the fees of kasturba Medical college,manipal for MBBS I year
6th July 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

how much donation paid for admision in kasturba madical collage
27th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How much it costs to buy a seat in kasturba medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?