3rd May 2012, 10:46 AM
pimplechirag

Date of Entrance Exam for the recruitment of RTO Officers in Maharashtra?

Dear sir,
Please tell me dates of exam or period for recruitment of RTO officers in Maharashtra.

regards,
Chirag pimple

10th May 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for the recruitment of RTO Officers in Maharashtra?

Shall i come to kno that, when there will be exam for RTO in 2012?
13th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for the recruitment of RTO Officers in Maharashtra?

is there recruitment in this year?
24th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of r t o exam 2013
27th November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me date & criteria for RTO exam
22nd January 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir ,what is the date of exam in this 2013 year?
4th April 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
When is RTO exam 2013 in maharashtra..
18th April 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

is any recruitment in this year..................? if any plan of govt then plz tell me................
26th July 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

wat is date of rto 2013 exam?
14th October 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My self Jitendra kadam . I was completed Diploma in Mech Engg. Can I apply for RTO exam ? whats the criteria ? whats the syllabus for the same ? Please send details on [email protected] itsmy ID
4th November 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the next date of RTO exam in 2014?
9th December 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My self Nale Amit . I was completed Diploma in Auto Engg. Can I apply for RTO exam ? whats the criteria ? whats the syllabus for the same ? Please send details on [email protected] itsmy ID

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-entrance-exam-recruitment-rto-officers-maharashtra-748047.html#ixzz2mxWer9ef
22nd March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

how the exam is carried out and what is the syllabus for the exam, when was the exam schedule is declare generally and finally plz tell me sir what i have to do for attending rto exams arranged by government of maharashtra. plz send me this information on [email protected] thank you very much sir.
28th February 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,

Please Tell me What s Criteria for RTO & Syllabus for RTO Exam & Exam Schedules Time Table for 2016 Batch.
Plz mail to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?