17th January 2012, 11:06 PM
vishakha yawale

Can I apply for RTO Officer Exam having completed BE in Mechanical? Date of RTO Officers Exam?

i have completed BE in (mechanical) .can i apply for RTO officer exam & what is the date of exam for RTO officers .

15th March 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO Officer Exam having completed BE in Mechanical? Date of RTO Officers Exam?

You can apply for RTO post after completing B.Tech. RTO exam is conducted mainly for 3 different posts. Since you are a B.tech graduate, you can apply for Assistant engineering post. You should be between 21 – 32 years of age for applying for this post. You should be proficient in reading, writing and speaking the local language of the state from which you are applying. The notifications regarding this exam will be published in the official website. You can get the exact dates for the RTO exam from the notifications.
30th March 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO Officer Exam having completed BE in Mechanical? Date of RTO Officers Exam?

i m 12th passed with pcm can i apply for RTO officer in state level please tell where i can get RTO officer form and more information.
7th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

If you have back paper in degree course then eligible for rto
21st June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for RTO exams after completing b.e. in mechanical with 50% results?
25th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RTO Officer Exam having completed DE in Automobile? Date of RTO Officers Exam?
25th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Ugeshkumar

i have completed BE in (mechanical) .can i apply for RTO officer exam & what is the date of exam for RTO officers .
14th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for rto exam i am in 3rd year of mechanical engg.
13th August 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply RTO being a civil engg student....?
29th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

which stream for making mechanical engineer
29th August 2012, 10:49 PM
07vidhi

hello,
You can apply for RTO post after completing B.Tech. RTO exam is conducted mainly for 3 different posts. Since you are a B.tech graduate, you can apply for Assistant engineering post. You should be between 21 – 32 years of age for applying for this post. You should be proficient in reading, writing and speaking the local language of the state from which you are applying. The notifications regarding this exam will be published in the official website. You can get the exact dates for the RTO exam from the notifications.

regards
vidh
31st October 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

when is the rto exam for 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?