18th January 2012, 11:32 AM
anuamrit

What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?

what is the procedure of recruitment as officers for retired short service officers of army in aviation research centre? educational qualification? date of exam? are there any reserved seats or any kind of relaxation? age limit?
capt ap

5th November 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?

Respected Sir,
to intimate you that-
I am an EX AIRFORCE employee working with Mahindrasatyam ltd and woul like to join ARC/IB/RAW / CBI/CID & etc
pl guide me Sir.

regards
neel
[email protected]
18th April 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?

HOW TO JOIN ARC. AND SECURITY FROUNTIER FORCES.
10th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i am swayam prangyan dash.i completed diploma in ae&i branch in the year of 2010 bach.in this year we appear wfo (t) post in arc entrance.how many no i get i will appear the pi test.please replay my ans.other any vacancy is now avialable i want to join in arc.
23rd July 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the education qualification for a Civilian who as a CPL to join as a pilot in ARC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?