22nd December 2011, 07:29 PM
sindhuri ammineni

Date of the entrance test for Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilence? Where to get the application form and what is the syllabus?

pls... give me information about the date of entrance tests-2012 for clinical research, pharmacovigilence? where can i get application form and what is the syllabus??

Related Questions:
  1. Application form and syllabus for ICRI entrance exam 2011 in Clinical research?
  2. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  3. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  4. Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?
  5. Date of Entrance Exam and Syllabus for Post Graduation in Clinical Research?
  6. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  7. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  9. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  11. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  12. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  13. What is the eligibility for Ph.D admission in Management?
  14. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  15. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination? -- [New]
  16. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  17. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
14th July 2018, 03:49 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of the entrance test for Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilence? Where to get the application form and what is the syllabus?

You can get information regarding Clinical Research entrance test ICRI(Institute of Clinical Research India), its application form, and you can also apply here:

Open this link: http://http://www.icriindia.com/

Clinical Research Syllabus:-

1) Sem 1: Module I: Pharmaceutical Medicine & Drug Therapy.

Module II: Pre-Clinical Development.

Module III: Clinical Research Overview.

Module IV: Ethics in Clinical research.

2) Sem 2: Module I: Regulations and Schedule Y.

Module II: Global Regulations.

Module III: Designing of Clinical Trials.

Module IV: Monitoring of Clinical Trials.

3) Sem 3: Module I: Pharmacovigilance - Principles of drug Safety.

Module II: Biostatistics.

Module III: Project Management And Outsourcing.

Module IV: Clinical Data Management & Medical Writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?