25th May 2011, 07:02 PM
mendpara chandani

Syllabus of MSc in Clinical Research types of questions from where I can get the material for the exam?

hi please send me detaild syllabus ofM.Sc in clinical reaserch and also let me know about all the types of questions and from wher we can get the material for the entrance exam.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  4. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  6. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  8. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  9. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  10. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  11. For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?
  12. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research?
  15. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  16. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  17. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  18. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
1st November 2011, 04:12 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Syllabus of MSc in Clinical Research types of questions from where I can get the material for the exam?

Dear sir;
Here is the syllabus of Msc in clinical research:

Syllabus for M.Sc. in Clinical Research (One Year)

The course is divided into three core areas accounting for Semesters I and II. Semester I contributes 60% of the marks and Semester II contributes 40% of the marks required to gain the award of MSc in Clinical Research from Cranfield University.

Semester I

Eight compulsory modules structured to provide the scientific, technological, managerial, ethical and commercial aspects of this complex topic (40% of MSc award)

Module 1 – Discovery and development of new medicinal therapies, diagnostics and technologies
Module 2 - Experimental Methods I: Research Design and Methodology
Module 3 - Experimental Methods II: Experimental Design, Analysis and Interpretation for Studies in Humans
Module 4 - Research Governance and Ethics
Module 5 - Integrated Preclinical Studies
Module 6 - Clinical Evaluation I: Practical and Scientific Perspectives of Evaluation of Putative New Medical Interventions
Module 7 - Clinical Evaluation II: Regulatory Requirements and Marketing-Research Interface
Module 8 - Clinical Research Operations Management

Group Project (20% of MSc award)

This innovative learning approach allows the students to apply the knowledge and skills gained during the taught course to prepare a substantial dossier of required documentation for a clinical research programme. The student will need to be able to do this as a member of a team, contributing to the overall project and taking responsibility for a particular area.

Semester II

Individual Project (40% of MSc award)

A four month personal research project undertaken in industry or academia to allow each student to demonstrate their independent learning ability and interest in advancing their knowledge through the pursuit of independent research and/or development work in an area related to clinical research. The research project is undertaken either in a pharmaceutical company, CRO, clinical research site, hospital or an academic facility. During the research project you will be supported by your ICRI tutor to help you through the critical months establishing yourself as a clinical research professional.

Sir you can download the question papers from following sites:
http://study.taaza.com/study/m-sc-clinical-research-previous-year-question-paper
http://entrance-exam.net/delhi-university-m-sc-operational-research-2nd-year-papers/
http://entrance-exam.net/delhi-university-m-sc-operational-research-1st-year-papers/

All the best.
1st November 2011, 04:18 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Syllabus of MSc in Clinical Research types of questions from where I can get the material for the exam?

Dear sir;
Here is the syllabus of Msc in clinical research:

Syllabus for M.Sc. in Clinical Research (One Year)

The course is divided into three core areas accounting for Semesters I and II. Semester I contributes 60% of the marks and Semester II contributes 40% of the marks required to gain the award of MSc in Clinical Research from Cranfield University.

Semester I

Eight compulsory modules structured to provide the scientific, technological, managerial, ethical and commercial aspects of this complex topic (40% of MSc award)

Module 1 – Discovery and development of new medicinal therapies, diagnostics and technologies
Module 2 - Experimental Methods I: Research Design and Methodology
Module 3 - Experimental Methods II: Experimental Design, Analysis and Interpretation for Studies in Humans
Module 4 - Research Governance and Ethics
Module 5 - Integrated Preclinical Studies
Module 6 - Clinical Evaluation I: Practical and Scientific Perspectives of Evaluation of Putative New Medical Interventions
Module 7 - Clinical Evaluation II: Regulatory Requirements and Marketing-Research Interface
Module 8 - Clinical Research Operations Management

Group Project (20% of MSc award)

This innovative learning approach allows the students to apply the knowledge and skills gained during the taught course to prepare a substantial dossier of required documentation for a clinical research programme. The student will need to be able to do this as a member of a team, contributing to the overall project and taking responsibility for a particular area.

Semester II

Individual Project (40% of MSc award)

A four month personal research project undertaken in industry or academia to allow each student to demonstrate their independent learning ability and interest in advancing their knowledge through the pursuit of independent research and/or development work in an area related to clinical research. The research project is undertaken either in a pharmaceutical company, CRO, clinical research site, hospital or an academic facility. During the research project you will be supported by your ICRI tutor to help you through the critical months establishing yourself as a clinical research professional.

Sir you can download the question papers from following sites:
http://study.taaza.com/study/m-sc-clinical-research-previous-year-question-paper
http://entrance-exam.net/delhi-university-m-sc-operational-research-2nd-year-papers/
http://entrance-exam.net/delhi-university-m-sc-operational-research-1st-year-papers/

All the best.
18th January 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of msc clinical research for two year ,i want question papers of 1st sem
5th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Can I have some detail idea about the study in clinical research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?