30th July 2010, 12:58 AM
debaratidutta

Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university

sir,i am applying for the last year of bca from north bengal university.may i please know the date of distribution of form and the date when the examination is to be conducted the next year??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  2. Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?
  3. When Calicut University M.Ed entrance exam will be held? Date of application form distribution? -- [New]
  4. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the best career for me after finishing M.A English from North Bengal University with 45%?
  6. Details of M.Phil entrance for distributions? Date of entrance exam in North Orissa University?
  7. Whether a B.A. candidate of other university can study M.A.(Economics) in North Bengal University?
  8. What is the date of release of UP university B.Tech and BCA entrance exam form?
  9. Is there any seats available in history subject in North Bengal region?
  10. Which is the best career available in Kolkata after finishing M.A from North Bengal University?
  11. When will the distribution of UPTU B.Tech form start?
  12. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part 2 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. When and where can i get the forms of JIPMER entrance test? Date of the distribution of the entrance test?
  14. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  15. Does North Bengal University offer correspondence M.A. course?
  16. Last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University an Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about BCA like the entrance exam, syllabus and the forms?
  18. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
30th July 2010, 10:15 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university

dear friend,
the date for the final year is already ended on the month of the june.so i am not getting about which exam you are asking.so friend,i can not reply more.about this.
30th July 2010, 12:47 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university

Quote:
Originally Posted by debaratidutta View Post
sir,i am applying for the last year of bca from north bengal university.may i please know the date of distribution of form and the date when the examination is toe conducted the next year??
search on net dear you will get all details........................................... .....................
3rd August 2010, 07:04 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university

Hello,

The date of entrance exam will be on april/may2010.so you are late for this year.Apply next year,you will get the application form on the given link.

http://nbu.ac.in

Good luck!!!!
8th March 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifaction & marks you need for admission in BCA
11th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

when will end up the admission date for BCA in north bengal university?
30th August 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the practicel date and time of science pass?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?